- This event has passed.
AVETMISS IMPORT CLASS UEE20111-NSW
January 1, 1970
Certificate II in Split Air-Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
Our 3 Day Training Course for Certificate II in Split Systems Air Conditioning is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to install and commission split systems up to 18 kW rated capacity. This covers wall hung, cassette, and ducted units. The course is designed for electricians, plumbers or other suitably qualified tradespeople who already have some knowledge of Split Systems.
The course will teach you the industry standard techniques in soldering, pressure testing, pipe forming, flaring, vacuum testing, refrigerant charging and recovery, and more. Legislation and the rules covering the use of refrigerants will also be taught to ensure that you are able to apply best practices when you carry out these works.
- Electrical Qualification and/or experience.
- Air-Conditioning experience preferred.
Why Choose TraYn!
- Experienced and current trainers working in the Industry NOW!
- ALL Equipment, gases and tools provided for you at training.
- Small Class Sizes - Quality one on one time with the Trainer.
- FREE LUNCH DAILY!
- Plenty of FREE on-site parking available and we're close to public transport.
Successful completion of this course will allow you to:
- Apply for a Refrigerant Handling Licence with Arctick
- Receive a Nationally Recognised Qualification UEE20111
|Starts||Full Cost||Initial Payment|