Remove Asbestos Supervisor
All participants must be the holder of a White Card issued in September 2009 or LATER that states you have successfully completed the Unit of Competency CPCCOHS1001A - Work safely in the construction industry.
All participants must also hold a Statement of Attainment in either CPCCDE3014A - Remove non friable asbestos OR, CPCCDE3015A - Remove friable asbestos.
All materials needed to complete this course are provided by TraYn RTO and are INCLUDED in your course cost. Please note that we DO NOT use any asbestos containing material during this training program.
For Supervisors working with Friable Asbestos- (any amount) For Supervisors working with Non Friable Asbestos and there is more than one person removing the asbestos
- This is a 1 Day Training Course that is recognised by the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- Experienced First Class Trainers with friendly, accommodating staff.
- We deliver hands-on and practical training that meets all qualifying and licencing requirements.
- Plenty of FREE on-site parking available and we're close to public transport.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Statement of Attainment for - CPCCBC4051A Supervise Asbestos Removal that is recognised by the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- We will also issue you with a Wallet Card stating you are a fully qualified Asbestos Removal Supervisor
- GET a 10% DISCOUNT on this course if you've done your Remove Friable or Non Friable course with us!!