Enter and Work in Confined Spaces - Day 1&2
Our 2 Day Confined Space Training Course gives trainees the skills and knowledge on how to enter and work in a confined space, conduct hazard analysis, issue work permits & risk assessments and also how to gas test atmospheres. This course is nationally recognised and designed for people who work in or around confined spaces.
Units Covered in Day 1:
- RIIWHS201D - Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIWHS202D - Enter and work in confined spaces
- MSMPER200 - Work in accordance with an issued work permit
Day 2 of training moves onto more comprehensive procedures and is designed for people who are required to issue work permits, not just work to an existing one.
Units Covered in Day 2:
- MSMPER300 - Issue work permits
- MSMWHS217 - Gas test atmospheres
- MSMWHS201 - Conduct hazard analysis
At TraYn we like to keep it simple, safe and second to none! If you find a cheaper course with the same content anywhere else...we'll match it! No...we'll better it!!
- This is a nationally recognised training course designed for people who work in or around confined spaces.
- You’ll learn the basic skills needed to enter, work and stay safe in confined spaces.
- We’ll train you to identify areas that are constituted as confined spaces and use confined space and industry terminology.
- You will learn how to Conduct Hazard Analysis, Issue Work Permits and Assess Risks.
- How to Gas Test Atmospheres.
|INGLEBURN||14 & 15 June 2018 08:30 am||$457.00|